How to install and test N95 FFP2 KF94 mask making machine
1. Turn on the start stop switch and the power switch, the built-in light of the power switch is on.
Second, adjust the air pressure. The air pressure valve is under the workbench. Open the door of the device to see the air pressure valve. Adjust the pressure according to the actual situation. When some mechanisms are out of sync, increase the pressure. The working air pressure is generally at Adjust within the range of 0.2~0.6MPa.
3. When the equipment is stopped, turn on the power switch of the ultrasonic generator and press the "sonic inspection" switch. If the amplitude indicator rises sharply and exceeds 100, it means that the frequency is too far from the resonance point, and the "sonic adjustment" knob must be adjusted. To visually check the amplitude display, press the "sonic inspection" check switch with the left hand (not more than 3 seconds), and turn the "sonic adjustment" knob with the right hand to adjust the pointer of the amplitude display to the lowest point. If the indicator of the amplitude display rises instead of falling during adjustment, turn the "Sonic Adjustment" knob in the opposite direction. The amplitude indicator reading is within 50, and the ammeter indicator reading below 0.6A is the best working condition. After adjusting the sound wave, tighten the butterfly nut and close the protective cover.
Fourth, the cooling fan inspection, check whether the cooling fan is working properly to ensure that the ultrasonic transducer can work for a long time while working.
5. Check the pneumatic components
(1) Turn on the power, connect the gas path, and switch the manual automatic switch to manual gear.
(2) Turn on the tray switch, check whether the tray can run quickly and steadily and position accurately, and turn off the tray switch after checking.
(3) Turn on the pinch clamp switch, check whether the mask pinch clamp operates normally, and turn off the mask pinch clamp switch after checking.
(4) Turn on the aggregate cylinder switch to check whether the aggregate cylinder is operating normally, and close the aggregate cylinder switch after checking.
(5) Turn on the sideband fusion switch and see if the sideband stamper can be pressed down normally.
(6) Turn on the right switch of the ear belt to see if the rotating cylinder on the right is moving and the action is in place.
(7) Turn on the left ear switch and see if the left rotary cylinder is in motion and in place.
(8) Turn on the ear strap cutting switch, check whether the small cylinder for ear strap cutting works and can reach the specified cutting position.
(9) Turn on the ear strap ejection switch, check whether the small cylinder for ear strap ejection can work normally, and make the ear strap clamp block loose.
(10) Turn on the earband fusion switch and check whether the earband compression mold can work and reach the specified position.
Shandong Naineng International Trade Co., Ltd specializes in the production and export of various mask manufacturing machines, N95, FFP2, KF94, which have been exported to many countries in the world. Such as Egypt, Turkey, India, Chile, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Saudi Arabia, UAE, France, Spain, Canada, South Korea, Japan, the United States, etc.